A detoxicated antigenic toxin on injection into an animal produces active immune response with induction of antigenic tolerance what would be happened if same toxin is injected in the same animal?
by Dr. Vijay Kumar Kori
(Sanawad District Khargone (M.P.) INDIA)
Respected sir, in my opinion that animal would be resistant to that toxin, without development of adequate antibodies, means that animal become non immunological immune to that toxin & its serum would not be useful for passive immunization for another animal. It would be developed antigenic and toxic tolerance. Sir please give your opinion which may become beneficial for human am waiting for your kind reply & comments. Sincerely yours dr. Vijay Kumar.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac