Among the groups which make a typical amino acid, which one imparts the unique characterictics to a molecule and to the proteins that contain it?
The groups to select from are as follows:
A. A carbon
B. Amino Group
C. Carboxyl Group
D. Variable R Group
E. A hydrogen atom
I've been unsuccessful retrieving this information from the book or net. I think the answer is Amino Group, but not certain. So I turn to the knowledgeable ones here for assistance. :)
Thank you in advance for your help.
Read Protein Structure.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac