Biology question on cells and how our bodys operate?
(Coconut Creek, FL)
1. Why are large organisms (like horses, humans, etc.) made of small cells instead of a few large ones? Why is the small size important?
2.The brain controls all the muscles in your body, and cells make up your brain and your muscles, so if the cells are small, provide at least 2 examples on how the nervous system and the muscles work together to maintain homeostasis in your body.
(Keep in mind when answering that I am not asking how the brain works and how the muscle works individually. The question asks to provide examples of how they work together.)
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac