Cell cycle during 2 and 4 is it mitosis, meiosis or both?
What conclusion about the life cycle of sea lettuce is supported by the diagram, Cell cycle during 2 and 4 is it mitosis, meiosis or both?
1.DNA is replicated
2.Chromatids separated and move to opposite poles
3.Homologus chromosome seperate and move to oppsote poles
4.Unpaired chromosomes live up onto metaphase plate
5.2 daughter cells identical to the parent cells are produced
Click here to post answer.
Return to Hub of Biology Questions and Answers.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac