Describe the structure of RNA and DNA and explain the importance of base pairing and hydrogen bonding
RNA is a single strand of chromosome.
DNA is a double strand chromosome.
RNA has base pairing involving 4 different bases, which are adenine, guanine, cytosine and uracil, whereas DNA has thymine and not uracil.
All this base pairs are bonded together by the hydrogen bond.
Hydrogen bond is important to bond the different base pairs so that they can join to become DNA.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Ask Questions.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac