Design a set of experiments to test the hypothesis that transcription occurs in the roots only and that the protein is transported to the floral meristem.
As a grad student studying flowering time in coffee, I may have discovered a protein that causes the plant to flower early. Since coffee plants are hard to work with, I switch my work to Arabidopsis to move along my work. Luckily, Arabidopsis has a close homologue that behaves in a similar manner. If my hypothesis is correct, what results would you expect from these experiments?
Click here to post answer.
Return to Hub of Biology Questions and Answers.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac