Do exact same animals exist?
by Encik Ahmad
For example, two red tilapias that has EXACTLY the same physical characteristics (color, size, scale placement, eyes, everything).
Worth to mention, even cloned animals are not identical.
This is why I'm asking: Each human is physically unique. So if there are two or more animals out there that is exactly identical to each other, it might proof to say that we human are made/exist from a 'system' that is different from those of animals. It can goes further to prove that humans are actually alien to this planet.
Additional questions, 1 - Has any research on this subject been done before? 2 - How can we know that these exact same animals did not exist before analyzing each and every animals out there (Mosquitoes, flies, fishes, worms, etc)?
Click here to read or post answer.
Return to Hub of Biology Questions and Answers.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac