Do incomplete dominance is also called supplementary gene interaction?
In incomplete dominance ,neither dominant nor recessive character is expressed in the F1 generation.Instead a intermediate character is expressed. IN the same way in supplementary gene interaction ,the F1 generation shows a intermediate character of the parent.
I want to know whether in incomplete dominance one character masks the other or something different happens during the F1 generation?
Read Non-Mendelian Inheritance.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac