Enzyme activity does not depend on pH?
1. Stop codons are present on:
a)The coding strand of DNA, where they signal the end of transcription
b)The template strand of DNA, where they signal the end of transcription
c)The mRNA, where they signal the end of translation
d)The tRNA, where they signal the end of translation
e)Termination factors, where they signal the end of translation
2. A protein catalyst that speeds up the rate of specific biochemical reactions without itself being altered or consumed is called an ______________.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac