Enzymes lower the activation energy of a chemical reaction. Does this describe the role of an enzyme in the decomposition of a substrate?
I really need to know. The actual question is :
I.Each enzyme is very specific and can only catalyze a certain reaction by binding to its substrate at its active site.
II.Enzymes lower the activation energy of a chemical reaction.
III. Inhibitors are molecules that regulate the activity of enzymes.
Which of the statements above best explains the role of an enzyme in the decomposition of a substrate?
A. I only
B. II only
C. III only
D. I and II only
E. I, II, and III
Answer: Likely D.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac