How are polymers broken down to monomers via hydrolysis?
Visitor's comment: A polymer is built by many monomers and is broken down by the hydrolysis reaction.
Click on post comments to answer.
For a complete review of all basic Biology subjects, download our full book with more than 1800 reviewed Q&A logically organized to help you learn each topic easily. Click here.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac