How can the gardener determine whether the plant is homozygous or heterozygous for the allele that determines seed texture?
User's comment: Since the Smooth texture is the dominate gene no matter what the out come is going to be a smooth pea plant. The gardener could go back and make a punnet square with the smooth gene and wrinkled. I guess it just depends on what the parents traits were to determine whether its homozygous or heterozygous.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Ask Questions.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac