How do fossil evidence, the analysis of DNA, and the study of homologous and analogous structure explain that evolution has occurred?
(Bishopville, SC, USA)
Fossil evidence is used to prove that evolution has occurred; using the analysis of DNA, which is used to determine the relationship among species, also studying the structures of similarities and features shared by organisms (which is called hoomologous and analogous).
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac