How long does it take for amylase inside a single barley seed to convert 0.1cm3 of 1% starch solution into into maltose assisted by 0.1cm3 of 0.1μ mol dm-3 of gibberellic acid?
My class got asked to carry out this test. To test for the maltose we used benedicts reagent. This had to be done within an hour but there was no success from anyone in my class. My initial question is is it possible to do in an hour at this concentration? Is it possible in the house with higher concentrations of any of the other solutions? Approximately how long will it take in a normal plant!!!
Click here to post answer.
Return to Ask Questions.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac