How many ATP are formed in light reaction from 8 water molecules?
by Jawad Mirza
The number of ATP molecules formed from 8 molecules of H2O due to noncyclic electron transport and subsequent photophosphorylation is?
Assume that quinone cycle facilitates the transfer 4H+ to the lumen of thylakoid membrane for every two electrons passing through electron transport system and one ATP is formed for every 3H+ moving down the proton gradient by this mediation of Fo - F, ATPase.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Hub of Biology Questions and Answers.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac