How the homeostasis of blood is maintained?
by Suparna Dutta
(Kolkata , WB, India)
Homeostasis of blood is maintained by:
1)breaking down of glycogen in liver and muscles, when blood sugar level falls.
2)converting excess sugar in to glycogen, when blood sugar level is high.
3)absorbing more water from glomerular filtrate passing through kidney tubules, when blood becomes more concentrated.
4)giving out excess salt and water from the body along with urine, or through sweat.
Click on post comments to answer.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac