How two species can be so different when they are so nearly identical in their DNA sequence?
(Bowling Green, KY)
Two species are 99% identical in their DNA sequence yet they are quite different in morphology and the way that they interact with their environment. From your knowledge of the principles of molecular genetics, explain how two species can be so different when they are so nearly identical in their DNA sequence.
Related pages: Genetics.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Question Bank.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac