Human eye (hypermetropia)
by Rahul Jha
It is said that a newly born child suffers from hypermetropia. As he grows up, his eyes become normal. I mean to say that when a child is born from the womb, he can see only distant objects.But as he grows up, his eyes comes to normal state and he can see both near as well as far objects. How?
In a medical entrance objective book, it was stated that a newly born child suffers from hypermetropia. BUT HOW?
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac