Post your answer for:

If 2 cells undergo mitosis for 4 generations and 75%its population lost the capacity of division and the remaining 25%have continued their division for 4 generations what is the total number of cells?


Changed your mind? Decided not to answer right now?

Return to If 2 cells undergo mitosis for 4 generations and 75%its population lost the capacity of division and the remaining 25%have continued their division for 4 generations what is the total number of cells?.

Return to Biology Question.

give us a tip using crypto

  • BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
  • ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
  • DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
  • LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
  • XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
  • USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
  • USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac