If the plantae kingdom is divided into two subkingdoms, the bryophytes and tracheophytes, to which subkingdom does the Thallophytes belong?
by Gibson Thole
From the criterion you gave 'presence or not of conductive (vascular) tissue'. I would say the Thallophtes belong to Bryophytes though i'm not sure whether Thallophytes belong to Bryophytes or they respective to each other even if they are found in the same group. Is it correct to say Thallophytes belong to subkingdom Bryophytes?
Note: Such name is no longer in use.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac