In a chloroplast, the stacks of membranous sacs are called?
Grana is part of the thykaloid. Each stack of thykaloid (the individual disks) are called grana.
Cristae are those twisted, curving-shaped inner membranes in mitochondria where cellular respiration occur.
Vacuoles stores food, waste, etc.
Stroma is the fluid-like part in the chloroplast. Thykaloid is contained in the stroma.
So, are the membranous sacs called thykaloid?
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac