Linkage Map Of Chromosome (problem)
When i was reading Campbell, i got to the "Linkage map". imagine on a chromosome, we have 3 different genes: b, vg, and cn(cn is between b and vg)recombination frequencies between b and vg is 17%. between b and cn is 9% and between vg and cn is 9.5%. But the sum of b-cn and cn-vg isn't 17% (9%+9.5%=18.5%). Why is that and which one(17% or 18.5%) we use?
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac