Match each term associated with cell metabolism and cell respiration with the most appropriate description.
1. Match each term associated with cell metabolism and cell respiration with the most appropriate description.
electron transport chain reactions
by-products of Kreb's cycle
end products of complete catabolism of glucose
A. CO2, NADH, and FADH2
B. reactions taking place within the mitochondrion
C. required enzymes are embedded in inner mitochondrial membrane
D. CO2 and H2O
E. protein synthesis
F. "breaking C6H12O6" in the cytosol
G. uses glucose and enzymes, but not oxygen
H. end product of phosphorylation of adenosine diphosphate
1. Which is/are required in order for complete cell respiration to proceed? (Select ALL correct responses)
This question is important because I have been stuck on this question for a very long time and I cant move on until I get these two questions right :( Please help.
Click here to read or post answer.
Return to Hub of Biology Questions and Answers.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac