(LA, CA, USA)
Describe in detail one of these biogeochemical cycles: the carbon cycle or the nitrogen cycle. You should use a completely-labeled diagram to supplement your answer. Be sure to include each reservoir (pool) of compounds containing that element, each process involved in converting one compound to another, and the types of organisms (particularly microbes) or physical processes involved in each step. Give genus names, if possible.
b. Which steps of the cycle you described are key to greenhouse gas production or greenhouse gas reduction ?
c. Which steps have been severely increased or decreased by humans since the beginning of industrialization?
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac