Other than o&p, what lab or xrays will reveal the presence of schistosomiasis in a human?
The disease was "delivered" to me and local doctors and specialists are not familiar with signs and symptoms of this disease eg esophagitis, gastritis, short black lines disappearing into skin, gross hematuria, dry cough, etc. What is the test that will allow docs to feel comfortable reporting it to state health labs for further investigation and analysis?
I have no tentative answer other than alpha fetoprotein, CEA, and antitrypsin are now elevated indicating that everyone has taken too long to come up with the proper diagnosis ...
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac