The question on blonde hair genes
Is it possible for parents, both of whom have black hair, to give birth to a blonde or brown hair child? Considering the combination of a father, who has jet black hair but blue-ish gray eyes, and a mother who is a pure oriental Asian?
Also, taking into consideration in the region that the child resides in, will the child be more likely to have his hair colour changed to adapt to the environment? That is, hypothetically, the child is raised in European countries where sunlight is weak against the case if the child is raised in Southeast Asia or Central America region where sunlight is strong.
In essence, does genetics succumb environmental factors or environmental factors triumph genetics?
Click here to read or post answer.
Return to Hub of Biology Questions and Answers.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac