Viruses has not been categorised under any of the classical five kingdom classifications is it due to its crystallized form only or their are more reasons for its been uncategorized?
by Abilash Rajan
I've always wondered why viruses have not been brought under any of the five kingdom classification of Mr.R.H.Whittaker? Viruses show both living and non-living traits so they cannot be precisely classified as biotic or abiotic.What are the other reasons for it not been brought under Five Kingdom or do we have an equivalent classification for Viruses separately.
Read Viruses - Definition, Structure, Genetics and Replication.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac