What are the adaptations of white blood cells?
There are two types of white blood cells; lymphogytes and phagocytes. The basic difference between them is that lymphocytes have a large nucleus to make antibodies while phagocytes have a flexible loped nucleus so that they can move around and engulf germs.
Read Blood Questions.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac