What are the functions of blood?
by user no. two
Functions of blood are as follows:
-It transports nutrients after digestion and absorption to each cell of the body
-Waste from all parts of the body is carried by the blood to the organs that remove this waste
-It transports oxygen from lungs to all the tissues and brings back carbon dioxide from the tissues to the lungs
-It protects the body against disease-carrying germs by digesting and destroying them
-Chemical messengers called hormones and enzymes are transported by the blood
-It helps to maintain constant body temperature.This is because by constant circulation, the heat produced in our tissues gets distributed.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac