What are the main characteristics of the bryophytes?
by Veronica Anne Labrado
Bryophytes are nonvascular plants, i.e., they do not have conductive tissues and they perform transport of water and nutrients by diffusion; they are cryptogamic, i.e., they do not present flowers or seeds; they are small in size; they present water-dependant fecundation; in their life cycle the lasting form is haploid (the gametophyte) and the sporophyte depends on the gametophyte to survive.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac