What are the main differences between asexual and sexual reproduction?
The main differences between "Asexual reproduction" and "Sexual Reproduction" is that:
Asexual- There are no sex cells. Only one individual is involved it is carried out by lower animals. Thier offsprings are identical to their parents. Example: plants when they reproduce their offsprings look identical to thier parents.
Sexual-there are two sex cells male and female, two parents are involved carried out by higher animals examples. Plants and humans offsprings are similar to parents.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac