What can a heart attack be due to?
Is it an increase in arterial blood pressure, oxygen deprivation of cardiac muscle, narrowing the arteries transporting blood to the heart muscle or decreased consumption of complex carbohydrates?
Click on post comments to answer.
For a complete review of all basic Biology subjects, download our full book (more than 400 pages) with 1800+ reviewed Q&A logically organized to help you learn each topic easily. Click here.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac