What is the probability of having a white-flowered offspring in this situation?
In pea plants, flower color is controlled by two alleles: one is purple, which is dominant over the other, which is for white. Two pea plants were crossed with one plant heterozygous dominant while the other is recessive for the trait.
A) What is the probability of having a white-flowered offspring?
B) What are the chances of having a heterozygous dominant offspring?
Click here to post answer.
Return to Hub of Biology Questions and Answers.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac