What kind of leaves do grapevines have?
What kind of leaves do grapevines have? I need to understand if they are netted or parallel. Also as to why? Why are leaves different from other leaves? There must be a reason as to why leaves are different.
A: This is related to whether an angiosperm plant is dicot or monocot. Grapevine is dicotyledon, leaves net-veined.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Hub of Biology Questions and Answers.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac