When does a feedback loop stop?
(Clackamas, OR, USA)
Example: A person quickly runs up and down a set of stairs for 20 minutes. Their breathing rate is significantly increased during this time. Lots of ATP energy is needed for this activity which means lots of cellular respiration.
When does the feedback loop stop in this exercise example?
Answer: When the factor which begun the loop stops; that is, when the run stops, less ATP is required by muscle cells, less oxygen is consumed and heartbeat frequency lowers.
Click here to post answer.
Return to Hub of Biology Questions and Answers.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac