Which description represents the affects of osmosis on a plant cell when the concentration of sugar particles is greater inside the cell than outside?
The diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane is called osmosis.
A) water diffuses into the cell, and the cell swells
B) water diffuses out of the cell and the cell shrinks
C) water moves into and out of the cell at equal rates, and the cell remains the same
D) water is blocked from moving into or out of the cell, and the cell size remains the same
Click here to post answer.
Return to Biology Question.
give us a tip using crypto
- BTC: 3G1AGoAddUPYaLbTAo6hvKFnt7kNz4dXjz
- ETH: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- DOGE: DEKXxbY9FFP56y7sdyzBvTSRPbP5h1RU2p
- LTC: MLA9BuoUYK4PKnwxmKR5r1z8f2mKdAa7vf
- XMR: 46k6hLyn4dtWJbABdtt3ms1GnNJSwBG2g9Qjk5DfPgHBhcRpicktW692pYGFiyojttDVEBwAiosyrEMGggGyZPJUM9cwPmx
- USDT: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac
- USDC: 0x256e8a87ab9c5f879696dadf6cdbd37613d9ffac